CLOUD SOLUTIONS – HOSTED IT/VOICE
Telecorp’s IT Department offers hardware and software expertise when you need it to keep your business running effectively. Our IT Department can work as your sole resource for keeping your computers and network up-to-date, or we can work alongside your internal computer support techs.
Perhaps the best part of having Telecorp provide IT support is that our techs understand the complex nature of voice and data, and how to get optimal performance from your investment.
MANAGED DESKTOP SERVICES – All for one cost-effective, predictable monthly fee.
For our Managed Customers:
- Installation of new hardware and software
- Deploy new technologies
- Upgrade email and operating systems
- Provide migration services
- Plan and implement disaster recovery
- Help Desk with client support
- Remote Access via a secure VPN, Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Connection terminal services or 3rd party remote tools.
- Security management comprised of firewall, data backup and recovery, virus defense, spam and spyware/malware protection, and encrypted wireless transmission
- Continuous software updates for security
- Hardware break/fix support
With your IT operation in the Cloud, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower operational and capital expenditure costs
- IT reliability
- Data security
- Real-time anti-virus and anti-spyware updates
- Ongoing Microsoft patches
- Offsite storage and backup of all your data, documents, and applications
HOSTED VOICE SERVICES
- Hosted Cloud VoIP environment with interconnectivity outside of your office
- Softphone available on any smartphone
- Make and receive calls on the road and at home from your main office number
- Stay in touch with staff and customers anywhere with an internet connection
- Keep your anonymity by using a softphone that displays the company’s main office from your personal phone
INTERNET AND PHONE SYSTEMS
Telecorp Inc. provides comprehensive carrier services for all your voice & data communications. After our initial meeting, we will research options from leading providers including Comcast Business, Verizon, and Netcarrier. From these options we then recommend the most cost-effective carrier to meet your growing communication needs. Our long time relationships with these carriers ensure you’ll get the best rates possible, often increasing services while reducing your average phone bill.
Our team of highly trained communication experts can assist with project management, communication consulting, customer advocacy and of course, ongoing technical support.
In addition to traditional local and long-distance services, we offer a wide scope of services including; Toll Free, Internet Access, SIP Trunking, VoIP, Data Networks, Ethernet LAN/WAN and much more. Most importantly, Telecorp will save you valuable lost time dealing with customer service from the big IT and phone companies, including:
- Comcast Business Class